AzCA E-News - Join us for our Annual Conference
2018 AzCA Annual Conference
Please join AzCA on March 10 & 11 for our annual conference at Northern Arizona University, North Valley Campus in Phoenix. This year’s conference will feature relevant and timely topics from highly respected experts and clinicians in our field including:
- Jeffrey Zeig, Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation will present the keynote address
- David M. Kaplan, American Counseling Association Chief Professional Officer will provide an update from the ACA as well as present his session “Raising the Bar: Critical New Concepts in the ACA Code of Ethics”
- Konja Klepper will present her session “Developing Self- Supervision with Counselors-in-Training"
- Keith Cross, Prescott College Director of Practicum and Internships, and Prescott Relationship Center will present his session “Emotionally Focused Therapy: An Evidence Based Approach to Working with Clients”
- Dedra Serafin, MSC, LAC, RN, NCC will present her session “Anticipation, Identity and Complexity”
- Jordanna L. Saunders of Trauma Recovery Services of Arizona will present her session “Nurturing the Self: Practical Tips to Increase Practitioner Resilience”
Participants can earn up to 10 hours of continuing education credits over the one-and-a-half-day conference. For more information, full schedule, and to register click here.